COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS
To prepare students for a wide-range of careers by offering programs that incorporate rigorous academics, college and career readiness curriculum, and learning opportunities. Our goal is to help students obtain critical workforce skills such as problem solving, communication, and teamwork to ensure career and college success for all students.
1. Increase student proficiency on post-secondary assessments by 30%
2. Increase student participation in dual credit, dual enrollment, and CTE programs which produce an industry recognized credential
3. Improve tracking system for college and career readiness activities
4. Expand College and Career Readiness programs:
5. Increase community partnerships (scholarships, internships, job shadowing, dual credit, articulation agreements, etc.)