Classroom Routines & Procedures
1. Enter the room quietly and be prepared to immediately begin working.
2. Look at the board for the day’s DO NOW and head your paper correctly. Use black or blue ink.
3. Listen for further instructions from the teacher and always remain focused.
4. Always be polite and respectful to others.
5. Remember papers will not be accepted with “scratch outs.”
6. Keep your area neat and clean at all times.
7. Copy homework from the board.
8. Line up by your desk quietly for dismissal.
9. Exit to the next class
10. Always DO YOUR BEST!