I believe that when a student enters my classroom they will enter a place where their learning is the main focus. I believe that all children can and will learn in the right environment.
- I believe that there are many different ways of learning and every child learns differently.
- I believe in using a variety of teaching techniques to make every child successful.
- I believe in using a variety of assessment techniques.
- I believe that parental involvement is key to their child's success. A parent is a child's first and best teacher.
- I believe that it is very important to create a supportive learning environment.
Everything we do in my classroom is done with each students' best interests.