- Go to Starfall for extra reading and phonics help. There are lots of activities at a variety of levels from early letter recognition to more advanced reading and fluency assistance. Plus, it's lots of fun!
- Looking for some grammar practice that is FUN? Check out Grammar Ninja! Whether you are a young ninja just learning the basics of grammar or a well practiced ninja ready for a real challenge, this game is sure to keep you busy.
- Step into the Funbrain's Math Arcade for some math games and puzzles that will be sure to get you thinking. There are games to practice nearly every math concept from basic counting to equations, and the site keeps track of your progress and what concepts need more practice. Hours of fun!
- Check out Johnnie's Math Page for TONS of helpful math resources, games, and activities. Just click on the math topic you want to explore and enjoy! Check out the geometry section for some really fun games!
Social Studies and Science
- Want to learn more about animals or countries around the world? Check out National Geographic Kids for interesting games, videos, crafts, and more.
- Time for Kids is a great website to keep you up-to-date with what is going on in the world today. It's a great source for kid-friendly news.