ST. LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS • EARLY CHILDHOOD DIVISION • 314-331-6150 • 801 N. 11TH, ST. LOUIS, MO 63101Parents As Teachers (PAT) ProgramHelping you be your baby's best, first teacher.
*Please use the Google Chrome browser to complete online forms.
- Private visits dedicated to you and your baby, from prenatal to age five.
- Health & Development Screenings offered annually for your child from age six months to school entry.
- Referrals to community agencies based on need.
- Written materials provided on numerous developmental topics, including the exciting new brain research.
Alumni of the PAT Program have been shown to:
- Be significantly more advanced in language, social development, problem solving and other intellectual abilities.
- Score higher on standardized measures at grade one.
- Significantly increase parental knowledge of child development and parenting skills.
Stimulate your child's learning through PAT activities that:
- Are designed to enhance your child's developmental stages.
- Demonstrate the use of inexpensive household materials in creative new ways.
- Promote age-appropriate books your child will enjoy.
SLPS Parent as Teachers:∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙