Appropriate Dress for School Expectations
- NO sagging pants (zip ties will be used to secure pant over the buttocks if needed).
- NO bellies, backs, or cleavage visible.
- Shorts and skirts should extend at least 6 inches beyond the buttocks and into mid-thigh area.
- NO hats, wave caps, skull caps, dew rags should be worn by any student.
- Students not complying will be provided an opportunity to rectify the situation. If this is not acceptable to students, parents, will be called to bring appropriate clothing or pick up the student.