The Y is so much more than a gym - it is a cause, determined to strengthen the foundations of the communities where we all live, work and play. Saint Louis Public Schools has partnered with the YMCA to provide opportunities for employees to realize their full potential.
July Corporate Cup Challenge: School Supply Drive
Education is a critical component in the development of youth across the world. Yet, locally, many families struggle to provide the basic needs to prepare for each school year.
Annually, the Y assembles hundreds of backpacks full of donated school supplies to students in need at more than 35 schools in our region. Help us strengthen our community and reach our goal of over 1,000 backpacks this year by supporting the drive in your office.
Email Nick Collins, SLPS Wellness Coordinator, for more information or to participate. Promotional materials and supply lists will be provided and arrangements may be made for pickup of items at your location if needed.
Companies will earn points towards the Corporate Cup for the total number of items collected. The drive officially ends on August 5th.By donating items, you are getting on the right track to make a positive change this year for our students while also helping SLPS get ahead in the Corporate Cup! Each month, SLPS Wellness will pick participants at random that complete the challenge for great wellness prizes!
SLPS Membership Promotions:
- All employees are eligible for up to two free 2-week guest passes each calendar year.
- 100% off the join fee and first full month of membership when signing up in May or November. Sign up any other month to receive 50% off the join fee and first full month. Click HERE for the Promotional Flyer!
- Wide variety of membership types available to best fit your needs.
- Financial assistance is available - Click here for an application
- Earn free months by referring a coworker, friend, family member or anyone else that you know!
- Check in at any YMCA location to get started today. Make sure to bring proof of employment and a photo ID. Click Here to start your membership application digitally.
Benefits of YMCA Membership:
- Access to 24 locations in Missouri and Illinois, plus 2,700 branches nationwide. Amenities vary by location, but may include indoor pools, waterslides, basketball courts, racquetball/handball courts, running/walking tracks, saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, climbing walls, and more!
- Free group exercise and child watch.
- Up to date cardio and strength equipment with friendly, knowledgable staff.
- Priority registration and reduced fees for programming, including swim lessons, sports, martial arts, dance, gymnastics, before and after school care, summer camp and more!
- No contracts!