Upcoming Events From Our Partners
- Free Summer Meals for Kids (June 4 – Aug 15)
Locations in Crystal City, Festus, Herculaneum, Pevely, St. Charles and High Ridge MO.
Activities also provided!
- Summer Meals 2018 Resource Guide
Making sure families have access to the resources they need for summer break.
Double your SNAP dollars! Find free meals and activities for kids!
- Free Thomas Dunn Learning Center Summer Day Camps
Summer camps include, cooking, coding, clay, music mixing, and more! Most camps last for a few hours every day for a week and most are for teenagers between ages 10 and 19. Whatever you're interested in, we're bound to have a camp you'd love!
- Southside Youth Council
Thomas Dunn Learning Center is on a mission to recruit South St. Louis teenagers (ages 13 through 19) who desire to learn about and assist their neighborhoods as well as the St. Louis Region. They will design programming for South St. Louis, develop service projects, community outreach initiatives and have a load of fun as they serve as ambassadors for change and progress in their communities. Teens will be provided training through a free two-week Leadership summer camp, where they will develop their exceptional gifts and strong leadership potential.
If you have any candidates in mind or need more information, call 314-353-3050.
- Lincoln County Fun in the Sun – (June 16)
*Free Community and Drug Prevention Awareness Event; St. Stephen United Methodist Church, 101 St. Stephen Ln, Troy, MO 63379; 10am-3pm
- NECAC Life Enrichment Workshops
* Lincoln County Service Center, 11 Woodcrest Dr, Troy, Mo 63379;
Make Homemade Laundry Soap and get tips on making a household budget;
Thursdays at 10am or 2pm; Please RSVP at 636-528-7604.
- Mercy Diabetes Prevention Program – (June 2018)
*A year long lifestyle change program for people with prediabetes.
Sessions will cover: Healthy eating without giving up foods you love, Adding physical activity to your life, Dealing with stress, Setting goals, Staying motivated and more.
- Louis Community College - Accelerated Training Programs
* Programs available for individuals that are unemployed or underemployed, 18 years of age and older, and have their high school diploma or equivalent.
For other health and social service resources, visit our website: