GETTING SHOTS IS THE RULE
FOR THE 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL
For this school year the St. Louis City Public Schools will be requiring all children to be up to date with required shots. Please contact your primary care provider early to schedule your child’s appointment.
Or, please call before going to these locations to confirm vaccine availability.
Free or Low-Cost Resources Available:
- Family Care 314-531-5444 (current and new patients only- no walk ins)
- Affinia 314-814-8700 (current and new patients only)
- Health Centers:
South County at 4580 Lindbergh; 314-615-0400 ext. 7
North Central at 4000 Jennings Station Road; 314-615-9700 ext. 7
Berkeley at 6121 North Hanley Road; 314-615-0500 ext. 7
- Louis Children’s Hospital Healthy Kids Express–mobile-314-286-0947
- Urgent Care for Kids (Evenings) 314-932-7333 (MCV and TdaP)
- Care STL (formerly Myrtle Hilliard Davis) 314-367-5820 (Dr. MLK) or 314-371-3100 (Homer G)
- SLU School of Medicine Health Resource Center: Closed for now due to COVID 19 314-389-0008
Please take a copy of the immunization letter, your child’s most recent immunization record, and proof of your child’s insurance to the visit. (revised 9/2020)
For those parents that want their child to be able to receive Over the Counter Medicines while at school, please download and sign the form below. Email to the nurse at Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org or send to school with your child. Consent forms are only good for one year.
Physicals are required for Kindergarten, First, Third, Fifth, and Seventh grade students.