Overview of Objectives
- Read kindergarden sight words
- identify upper and lowercase letters and sounds
- Read Level A-D books
- Read the book 3 ways; read the pictures, read the words, and retell the story
- Idenitfy and create rhymes.
- Differentiate between fiction and non-fictions texts.
- Compare and contrast characters
- Identify settings and key details in a text.
- Sequence events in a story; beginning, middle, and end
- Read daily!!!
- hold writing utensil correctly
- spell sight words correctly
- use correct spacing
- writing is legible
- use inventive spelling
- Draw and label pictures
- Write at least three sentences on a given topic.
- Use capitlization and puncuation.
- Describe objects by shape, size, and color
- Predict what will happen when an ojbect moves.
- Explain how gthe sun heats up the earth.
- Model the pattern of the sun.
- Explain the weather in different seasons.
- Observe wather patterns.
- Explain why animals live in a specific home.
- Tell the basic needs of plants and animals.
- Find ways to make things better.
Social Studies Objectivies
- Learn why rules are important
- Follow rules at school.
- Listen to others why they are speaking.
- Share with others
- Solve conflicts peacefully
- Study famous people
- Respect others
- Learn to have empthy and cultural sensitivity
- Read a map key and find location on a map.
- use of manipulatives
- Digital learning
- Games that promote criticalthinking and use of problem solving
- Fact fluency tests
- Counting practice daily
- Subsitizing practice
- Number talks with image
- Calender math