2019-2020 REPORT CARDS
- You will be mailed your student's report card sometime in June.
- You can also access your child's information on SIS
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
- Summer Learning Session II: August 3 - August 14, 2020
Click here to register: Summer Session II Registration
- Session II is an academic enrichment program offering high-quality, research-based instruction with a focus on language, literacy, and math designed to support students in their transition to the next grade level. This session is for incoming Kindergarten students through incoming 9th grade students. This session format will be brick and mortar, online, or blended.
LEARNING THRU SUMMER
- These learning platforms will be available all summer long:
- Please feel free to text, call, or email if you need help logging in. email@example.com
- There are several programs available for free or reduced meals. Please click the links below fore more information.
- CLICK TO COMPLETE
Please help to make sure St. Louis receives its fair share of federal funding by participating in the 2020 Census. Census data determine how much money St. Louis schools, healthcare facilities, road projects, social service agencies and others receive over the next 10 years.
Since we are now spending more time at home social distancing, it has never been easier to respond to the Census, whether online, over the phone, or by mail – all without having to meet a Census taker. Respond today at my2020census.gov. Be SAFE and be COUNTED.
Thanks for everything you've done this year!! I am so proud of the 6th grade (and all the) students at Lyon! You guys have worked so hard all year! Can't wait to see everyone again! Have a great summer!!