Complete Webquest: Place all your information on the Form found in Microsoft Teams.
Exploring Area and Perimeter with Composite Shapes created by: by Katelin Benincasa
2. Now that you have found the definition for each of these words, you will create a sentence in YOUR OWN WORDS to demonstrate your
understanding of the meaning of each.
3. Now that you are familiar with the definitions of Perimeter and Area, you will watch this video or listen to the transcript from Khan Academy
that demonstrates examples of how to find the area of different composite shapes. (Remember take notes you are going to need them for next
4. Using this website as a reference, scroll down to the bottom "Review" section and answer all 10 questions. Put your answers in Microsoft Teams Form Created for this assignment.
*****Passwords can be found in Microsoft Teams and Class Dojo. *****
5. For our last activity today, you will complete this activity. It is a bit challenging. Your score will be recorded through the website as a way to see how well you know area and perimeter at the end of this WebQuest.
6. Continue to work on incomplete assignments in KhanAcademy, IXL, Microsoft Teams, and Prodigy.