What Good Readers Do!!!!
• Good Readers Look at the Pictures
• Good Readers Look at the Title
• Good Readers Ask Questions???
• Good Readers Re-Read the Story
• Good Readers Visualize the Story
• Good Readers Make Connections
READING WEB SITE
1.Log on www.scholasticlearnathome.com
2.Click on the link Learn at Home- Classroom
Magazine Scholastic Select a grade level
3.Click on week 1 (BOOKFLIX)
4.Click the tab watch the story and read the book
5.Student will watch a video and read the story
6. Click on the tab (Puzzler) (Word Match)
7. Student will match a word with a picture
8. Click on the tab ( Fact or Fiction)
9. Student read a sentence and look at the picture to
determine if its fact or fiction
10. Click on the tab ( What Comes First)
Student will look at pictures to put each event in
Click on the tab with the picture of a house to
choose another book or category. All stories are audio
read along books.
Please adjust reading/grade levels if you need to
FUN ART WEB SITES
LEARNING WEB SITES
- www.hand2mindathome.com (kg – 6)
- www.adaptivemind.com (Kg – 5)
- hand2mindathome.com/literacy1teachathome.com (Kg – 5)
- edex.adobe.com/remote-learning/free-resources.com (Kg-5)
- Brain Pop is a fun learning website for every subject !!
- Log on to www.brainpop.com
- Log in username: slps2020 password: slps2020
- Click on the English tab then click on Reading and Study skills look for the pair of glasses
- Click on any Reading tab that we have been working on in class such as Context Clues or try something new
- Then click on the Movie tab after you watch your movie click on Quiz after you take your quiz click on Game
- Have fun learning and exploring more new subjects and skills!! (so its skill movie quiz and game)
- I will be checking in on you! Please let me know if you have any questions. Brain Pop Rocks!!!