The Ma'at Room
Ma'at is the divine balance of life!
Students will practice three of the 42 Laws of Ma'at for the week of April 27
- #42 I have NOT destroyed Property.
- #16 I have NOT been Deceitful.
- #30 I have NOT overstepped my Boundaries.
Students classroom behavior shall improve towards fellow peers by exercising these laws this week.
When The order of Ma'at is in place it prevents ALL chaos.
For this week Mwalimu can accomplish amazing improvements in the classroom with students behavior by offering these 7 Strategies for Success.
- Having a relationship between behavior and academic performance
- Offering praise & rewards
- Proving hands-on assignments
- Oferring support, belief in students and encouraging initiative
- Modeling ideal behavior
- Allowing students to help establish guidelines
- Holding parties
Although this may seem challenging, teachers play a major role in creating an environment that encourages learning, improve student behavior, and create better academic
performance at every level of education.