Welcome Room 112 Students and Families!
Dear Room 112 Families,
I hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe. I am excited to return back to the classroom with all returning and new students! As we begin this school year with uncertainty of what it will look like or what procedures we will need to follow, please know I will help you and your child adjust to the changes and communicate updates to you on the regular basis. Please feel free to contact me via email, phone or text if you have any questions or concerns. Together we will continue to work on your child’s goals and needs academically and socially.
These are some suggested items to bring to school:
- Tissue boxes
- Dry erase markers
- White or clear glue
- Wipes and pullups (if your child uses them)
- Extra change of clothes (i.e. pants, shirt, socks, underwear, and undershirt),
- Snacks -With no peanuts/treenuts or seafood due to allergies (i.e. fruit cups, cheese-its, goldfish crackers, popcorn, cheese puffs, raisins, animal crackers, cereal)
- Hand sanitizer
- Liquid hand soap and Cleansing wipes
- Sensory items: shaving cream, zip lock bags, baking soda, cornstarch, food coloring, glue, paint
I still believe we can have a fun and successful school year and I am excited to see everyone! Please let me know what is the best way to contact you (i.e. phone, email, text) so I can best meet your needs and what serves you best. Again, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns via my contact information below. Thank you and see you soon!