- Be Respectful
- Be Safe
- Be a Buddy
- Be Responsible
ONLINE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
- Find a quiet place to focus and take charge of your learning!
- Eliminate distractions in your background. Make smart choices when deciding where to set up your space.
- When preparing for zoom: Show up on time with a charge iPad, appropriate clothes, and supplies your teacher may have told you to gather ahead of time.
- Please make sure your camera is on and your microphone is off when the speaker is speaking. Most importantly, come with a positive attitude, ready to participate and learn.
- Follow directions.
- Be Respectful to yourselves and others.
- Be Punctual to class sessions dressed as if you are attending class in the school building. (No Pajamas)
- Be mindful of your peers and mute your device until permitted to respond.
- Be a Leader, Participate and Complete all class assignments on time.
- Be Prepared to Learn each and Every day.
1st Offense Verbal Warning
2nd Offense Talk with Student
3rd Offense Talk with Student
4th Offense Phone Call or Email to Parent
5th Offense Principal/Administration Actions