Week Twelve November 16-20, 2020
Greetings parents. This is week 12 of the School year. This week we will be taking part in skills testing for Jump Rope and the Shuttle Runfor all students. Please review my Channel page which has directions for at home testing options as well as live testing options as time permits during the week
1. During assigned class grades k through3 will be given skill items to complete by Teacher
2. Grades 4 through 8 will also be given task to choose from for testing( see attachment)
3. Several class have additional bonus periods of P.E. during the week. Please review Class channel.
Once all students have been tested additonal recreational time each class period will be granted.
Week Ten November 2-6 2020
Greetings Parents. Just a reminder that there will be NO School on Tuesday November due to National and Local Voting. Please be sure to vote!!
1. This week our students will take part in extended phitness activities that will include Rope jumping, The Shuttle Run and the Pacer Run. Time will be taken to introduce all students to how to perform these skills.
2. Rope Jumping: Each student will be given and sized for a rope to use.
3. Students will review videos and will practice to try to master the skill.
4. As a reminder all students will be required to wear their mask during P.E. Class. There are special locations for students to rest and mask removal when needed.
Parent Teacher Conference Calls October 28 and 29, 2020
On Wendesyad and Thursday October 28 and 29, 2020 has been designated as Parent Taecher Conference Call Day's. In the event that you would like to reach me I am avaliable after school from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm on My P.E. Channel of your students homeroom teachers team. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Week Nine October 26-30, 2020 Introduction to Soccer Week Three
1. All grades return to the building this week. for those students who are remaining home, on line instruction during assigned class periods will still take place. Please see class teams page for start time .
2. Pleaes review with your students my safety Class expectations regaing what will be asked of students when entering class.
A. All students will be asked to clean hand when they enter and leave the class.
b. Each student will be provided their own items and equipment for class.
c. All students will be required to wear their face mask during class when class is inside.
d, Special seating will be provided for students who need to rest
3. This will be the third and finial week for our introduction to soccer unit. Please review viedos for support instruction as needed
Week Eight October 19-23, 2020 Introduction to Soccer Week Two
1. This week we welcome back to the building Grades Pre- K thu 2
2. Please review the Class Safety Expectations that we will take part in each day
A. All students will clean their hands when they enter and leave the class
b. All students will be asked to wear their face mask during class unless we are outside.
c. All students will practice social distance at all time.
d. Each student will be provided their own item to use durung class
e. Special seating will be provided for rest periods during class
3. This will be our second week of soccor.
4. Please review all posted videos for additional information on what is being taught.
Week Seven October 12-16 Introduction to Soccer
1. Student should have a medium size ball for the class along with two to four plastic bottles from the bowling unit if possible.
2. This will be a two week unit that could be extended if needed and student interest
3. Students and parents are being asked to review all videos and instructional materals if desired to learn more about soccer
4. Additional videos about the game of soccer to include drill can be found on You Tube
Week Six October 5-9 Ballon Badminton
1. Students should have at least one or two Ballons if possible
2. Please review How to make a Badminton Racket for supplies and how to complete the task.
3. Students should review additional videos during free time for enjoyment from P.E Class Channel
4. Parents and Students Please review the Book Flyer for the Mobel Book Fair if you are interested.
Week Five September 28-October 2 Bowling Week Three
1. This is the third and finial week of At Home Bowling
2. Students in Grades 5 ,6,7 and 8 are to Complete three ten frame game using score sheet provided.
3. After Completing the three games students are to screen shot their sheet and post. Assignment is worth 100 points
4. Students in Grade 4 are to complete two games
Week Four September 21-25, 2020
Introduction to Bowling Week Two:
1. Mr. Ferrer will review power point and key terms after 5 minute Warm Up
2. Mr Ferrer will doministrate bowling skills using 5 to 10 pin set up
3. Students will be asked to practice knocking don pins at 5 to 10 pin set up
4. students will take part in in class workout videos
5. All students will be introduced to Class workout Video Listing for Free and At Home time
Week Three September 14-18,2020
New Class Unit: Introduction to Bowling
1 Mr. Ferrer will instruct students to start with short warm up activity.
2.Mr. Ferrer will provide Overview of Bowling using Power Point
3.Mr. Ferrer will review Key Vocabruary for the Unit
4. Mr. Ferrer will review Supplies needed for the Unit
5. Students will be given instructions on how to set up a line in there own space
6. Mr. Ferrer will provide demonstration of grip, stance, approch and rolling of the ball used
7. Students will have the opportunity practice stance, grip and rolling
8. Students will review posted viedos each pay in upport of instruction and allowed to practice with one through 5 pins for week one.
Week One and Week Two Activities August 31-September 11, 2020
1.Mr. Ferrer will introduce himself to all students
2. Students will be asked to introduce themselves and tell what they like about Physical Education
3. Mr. Ferrer will review Power Point with all students which include rules and daily task
4. Mr. Ferrer will review Daily Warm Up Activity and Daily Exercise requirements by each Grade .
5. Students will be sked to parctice along if possible as practice .
6. For Open play activity for the remainder of the period. Student will be wasked to go to Youtube.com. Once there go to P.E. At home site. Once there view and try to complete activities if you have the equipment. Video can be found in Video activties on Web Page. View the following links for the week and perform each activity at least once per day
Activity Four Basket Toss
Activity Five Activity Day Five Hoop Bounce
At Home P. E Supply List: At Home P.E. Supply List