Virtual Learning Etiquette
Metro Academic and Classical High School
2020-21 School Year
- Arrive to live class meetings on time, or a few minutes early.
- Keep microphone on mute, unless participating in a discussion, asking/answering a question, or presenting.
- Leave your camera on. You may blur your camera or add a sticker background.
- Make sure you are in a quiet area. Limit background noise and other distractions.
- Wear appropriate attire. Upper body must be covered and images/words on clothing should be school appropriate.
- Background and surrounding area should be clear of distracting items. Items that can be seen in video should be school appropriate.
- Use school appropriate language/gestures when speaking or posting messages.
- Messages sent to peers should be related to the content and should follow guidelines set by teacher.