For technology-related issues on District devices, contact the Technology Help Desk at 314-345-5656.
Virtual Learning Technology Platforms & Information Systems
St. Louis Public Schools utilizes three core platforms for virtual learning:
- School/teacher website for public information
- Microsoft Teams for video conferencing, assignments, and collaboration
- Tyler SIS - Parent Portal for secure student information including: demographic data, grades, attendance, behavior, and contact info
What to expect as a parent:
- A weekly instructional planner will be posted by 8:00am at the start of each week of virtual learning on EVERY teachers website under the virtual learning tab. This instructional planner is designed to make it easy for parents and students to know what learning will take place for the week.
- All teachers will keep up-to-date online gradebooks in SIS. Parents can access their student's grades/gradebook by signing up for parent portal. Click here to access the parent portal site. For all SIS related issues send an email to PupilAccounting@slps.org.
- All classrooms will utilize Microsoft Teams as their core instructional platform. Go the your teacher's website or contact your child's teacher directly to obtain login information for Teams. From this site, select the Microsoft Teams tutorials tab to get started with Microsoft Teams.
How to LinksDownload TeamsReference Guides - Microsoft Teams for EducationReference Guides - General Microsoft Teams "How-Tos"Videos - Microsoft Teams for EducationVideos - General Microsoft Teams "How-Tos"Microsoft Teams Video TrainingMicrosoft Family Learning Center