1) Letter Hunt - Look for letters in your name in magazines, newspapers or junk mail. Once you find all of the letters, spell your name out with the letters and glue them down in your response journal (spiral notebook).
2) Name tracing with beans. Take your name card and trace them with beans (or any type of small objects you have).
3) Name tracing with PlayDoh. Take your name card and trace your name with PlayDoh. You can roll your PlayDoh into little balls or do them lines.
4) Go outside. Find two thins that are the same and two things that are different. Take a picture.
5) Have a dance party with your family.