1) Write your name in your writing journal (spiral notebook). Count how many letters are in your name. How many are there? Write the number of letters in your name.
2) After listening to the read aloud, Here Are My Hands, tell a grown up what you can do with your hands, feet, head, arms, nose, eyes, ears and teeth.
3) Read a book to your stuffed animals.
4) Cutting collage-Watch the cutting lesson. Make a collage with tiny pieces of magazines, newspaper, construction paper, junk mail, etc.
5) Have a race with someone. Mark the starting and stopping points.