Expectations of Student Athletes:
- Attend all scheduled practices and games unless there is a legitimate and communicated reason for absence.
- Arrive on time for practices and games, and be prepared with appropriate athletic gear.
- Show respect for coaches, teammates, opponents, and officials at all times, both on and off the field.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship, including congratulating the other team after a game and refraining from trash-talking or unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Work together as a team and support each other on and off the court.
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in adversity, and learn from mistakes.
- Communicate openly and respectfully with coaches and teammates.
- Strive to improve individual skills and contribute to the success of the team.
- Follow the rules of the game and adhere to the instructions of the coaches and officials.
- Take responsibility for personal actions and decisions on and off the court.
- Maintain a grade average of no less than a C in all academic subjects. Players with more than one failing grade will be ineligible to participate until their grade improves.
- Bring a 20-24 oz water bottle to all practices and games.
- Treat school uniforms with respect and care.
By meeting these expectations, players will improve their skills, contribute to the team's success, and represent themselves, their families, and the program with pride and dignity.