The 2021-2022 School Year Starts Monday, August 23, 2021!
Welcome to the Saint Louis Public Schools Back To School section. Here you will find important information to help you and your student prepare for the first day of school!
SLPS welcomes you back to in-person learning on Monday, August 23, 2021!
Online Option: SELF-GUIDED EDMENTUM
- Student paces instruction for his/her schedule
- Instruction whenever student logs on
- No SLPS teacher support
- Tech support provided by Edmentum
- For more information, visit www.slps.org/edmentum
Stay in the know! We want to communicate with our families.
- Connect with us to receive updates from the District: LINK
- Sign up for the parent/guardian newsletter, The District Digest, by emailing email@example.com.
- Monitor www.slps.org, our hub for information.
- Follow us on social media:
- Facebook: stlpublicschools
- Instagram: slps_info
- Twitter: slps_info
- Students enrolled in SLPS for the 2019-2020 school year will automatically be enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year.
- New students to SLPS can now enroll online at www.slps.org/newfamily.
- For gifted testing, contact Shelice Hardin at 314-345-4548 to be contacted once it resumes.
- The magnet school application period for the 2021-2022 school year will begin October 1, 2020.
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESOL)
- For language access services or other needs of English language learner (ELL) parent/guardian or student support, please visit www.slps.org/esol or call 314-664-1066.
- To learn how ESOL supports will continue to be provided during virtual learning, click HERE.
- All students must be up-to-date with their immunizations prior to the first day of school, August 23, 2021.
- Schedule of immunizations: LINK
- Low-cost and no-cost resources for families: LINK
In order to break down the digital divide, the District has committed to one-to-one technology. Every student in K-8 will be issued an iPad to use for learning. Every student in grades 9-12 will be issued a laptop. Hotspots are available for any family who needs one. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
For more information about individual education plans (IEPs) or special education services, please contact the Special Education Office at 314-633-5344.
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
The District's Parent Information Guide & Student Code of Conduct provides important information for parents and students regarding the rights and responsibilities of all members of the school community and outlines the expectations for student behavior that will result in a safe, positive and supportive learning environment: LINK