Name: Brittany Schnell
Room Number(s): 107
Subject(s): Cross Categorical, Special Education
Building Phone: (314)352-1043In this class we will focus on the core subjects: Mathematics, English, Social Studies, and Science. This year I will be teaching an extra reading class every day to your students. It is important to keep reading with your children at home!I am very excited to meet all of you and start the school year!About Me:
Hello! I am Miss. Brittany Schnell. I am 27 years old. I enjoy traveling and being with friends and family. I will be your child’s 6th, 7th, or 8th grade teacher for the 2019-20 school year! I teach math, English, social studies, and science. This will be my 3rd year teaching, and my third year at Busch Middle School of Character.
In May of 2016, I graduated from University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education 1-5 and a certification in Special Education K-12.Covid-19 Update
March 27, 2020
Until April 3rd, I recommend that my students complete the following daily:
- Learning Packet [Middle school or elementary level as applicable]
- 30 minutes IXL [ixl.com]
- 30 minutes reading either hardcopy OR on EPIC [getepic.com]
- EPIC class code: kyz3257
- You must accept the invitation I have sent through EPIC. It will prompt you to create an account free during the school closing. No purchase required.
- Prodigy math game [prodigy.com]
- Science video
- YouTube: Brave Wilderness, Magic School Bus, Sid the Science Kid
- Social Studies video
- BrainPop: I have been given free access to BrainPop, which sources educational videos on a number of topics. Your student may pick 1 video a day and complete an activity. When the video is complete, there are activity options on the right of the screen. You may send me completed work, if you would like.
- BrainPop Login:
THIS LOGIN IS STRICTLY FOR STUDENTS IN MS. SCHNELL'S CLASS.
We are currently not allowed to assign your student any work or accept any work to be graded. I can only simply recommend resources to use with your child. Please see the parent letter and the student letter under the 'Files' tab. Thank you all for your cooperation and hard work. I appreciate you all! :)