Phone: School: 314-371-1048 / Cell: 314-292-9395
Degrees and Certifications:
Hey Sumner Family:)!
I am Ms. Grayer/ Ms. G your, School Social Worker. I have been a social worker for the St. Louis area and truly love working with children and families. I am looking forward to working for Sumner High School this school year as your school social worker. During my career, it has been nothing but a pleasure to serve the children, families, and community.
I want you to know that we will continue to serve and support everyone during this trying time. As a member of this Sumner Community, we are here to support you in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to call if you need anything. I have listed below some resources from the district's website and also resources at the school.
SLPS is providing 5 Day Meal kits for families on Mondays ONLY from 8 am-12noon at the ISC site listed on the SLPS website.
Lifewise STL (Kingdom House)
1321 South 11th Street, St. Louis, MO 63104
Food and Household Items Provided on Thursdays: 10 am-12noon and 4 pm-6 pm
Mobile Food Market:
United Way 211:
Call 2-1-1 or https://www.stl.unitedway.org/
LANGUAGE ACCESS OFFICE INFORMATION
Here is a list of SLPS staff that can help you keep in contact with your families who speaks English as a second language.
Rent(Clinton Peabody Housing):
If you are having trouble or concern paying your rent, please call Clinton Peabody housing for additional assistance. They will be able to provide you with clear instructions.
If you need any assistance throughout the summer please do not hesitate to reach out to the following services or numbers:
- FINAL Approved 2021-2022 School Year Calendar: Visit www.slps.org/calendar
- Free grab-and-go, 7-day meal kits:www.slps.org/meals
- Family technology needs: contact your principal at the main school phone number
- Academic materials:www.slps.org/keeponlearning,www.slps.org/extendedresources
- COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- General hotline for questions, concerns:314-437-8430
- Social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900,email@example.com
- Main Switchboard: 314-231-3720
- Career & Technical Education: 314-345-4530
- Early Childhood: 314-331-6150
- Enrollment Information: 314-633-5200
- ESOL/ELL: 314-664-1066
- Food Services: 314-345-2308
- Gifted & Talented: 314-345-4548
- Human Resources: 314-345-2379
- Magnet Schools: 314-633-5200
- Procurement Department 314-345-2255
- School Safety & Security: 314-865-2020
- Special Education: 314-633-5344
- Staff Benefits Call Center: 866-345-7577
- Student Transcripts: 314-645-2648
- Student-In-Transition: 314-345-5750
- Transportation: 314-389-2202
- Volunteer Services: 314-345-4577