Meramec Elementary School has always valued and encouraged assistance in the important endeavor of educating this community's youth# This vital process can only be properly accomplished with the cooperation of home - school - community#The goal of all stakeholders is to have students achieve# This can only be reached through collaboration and commitment from Meramec Staff, families and community# There are many levels of involvement in the educational process# At Meramec, we work diligently to find ways for everyone to play a role###some roles are more significant, but all roles make a difference#Breakfast
- Breakfast Hours : 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Students must use the Iowa entrance Door #5 between 8:30 am - 9:00 am.
- Students entering the building after 9:30 am must stop in the main office to be checked in.
- Early Dismissals - parents must notify the office in advance. Be mindful that each day you pick up your child early that it counts toward a day of absence.
- In an effort to protect instructional time, no early dismissals will be permitted after 3:30 pm.
- The Meramec Tiger uniform is Khaki or Navy Blue Bottoms and White, Sky Blue or Dark Blue Tops. Students must be in uniform Monday - Friday.
- Parents we welcome you at anytime and if you would like to volunteer for an event or on a regular basis, please call Ms. Maureen Dorris at (314) 353 - 7145 ext. 35804
- All volunteers (this includes field trips, volunteering in your child's class, single day events, etc.) must complete a background check prior to volunteering at any SLPS school or event.
- Arts in Mind (AIM) provides free instruction and activities after school.
- Hours are 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Applications are available in office.
Last Modified on November 17, 2016