Mrs. Kalee Stewart - 2nd Grade
Congratulations on finishing your second grade year! I am so proud of each and every one of you! Thanks for everything you've done this year to work hard and finish strong. It hurts my heart to be ending the school year this way, however, I can't wait to see everyone again!
Have a great summer!
2019-2020 REPORT CARDS
- You will be mailed your student's report card sometime in June.
- You can also access your child's information on SIS
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
- Summer Learning Session II: August 3 - August 14, 2020
Click here to register: Summer Session II Registration
- Session II is an academic enrichment program offering high-quality, research-based instruction with a focus on language, literacy, and math designed to support students in their transition to the next grade level. This session is for incoming Kindergarten students through incoming 9th grade students. This session format will be brick and mortar, online, or blended.
LEARNING THIS SUMMER
- These learning platforms will be available all summer long:
- Please feel free to text, call, or email if you need help with anything. firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are several programs available for free or reduced meals. Please click the links below fore more information.
- CLICK TO COMPLETE
Please help to make sure St. Louis receives its fair share of federal funding by participating in the 2020 Census. Census data determine how much money St. Louis schools, healthcare facilities, road projects, social service agencies and others receive over the next 10 years.
Since we are now spending more time at home social distancing, it has never been easier to respond to the Census, whether online, over the phone, or by mail – all without having to meet a Census taker. Respond today at my2020census.gov. Be SAFE and be COUNTED.
Please use the "assignments" tab to view updates on assignments. All assignments will be uploaded on Monday mornings and must be completed by Fridays. Please view each subject for new material and follow the daily guidline for what to complete.
Welcome to 2nd Grade!
I am Mrs. Stewart and I am the 2nd grade teacher at Lyon.
Second grade is such a fun year with so many wonderful learning activities to celebrate. In order to have a fun year, my most important goal is to create a family of learners in my classroom. I am committed to creating a classroom environment where your child is a valued, trusted, and important part of our family of learners. In order to accomplish this, I have planned a variety of activities to emphasize and reinforce this goal. It is my hope that you will support and encourage this vision at home.
I attended the University of Missouri Columbia. MIZ-ZOU! I received my Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education. This is my 9th year of teaching. I started my first year teaching at Lyon Academy and then moved to Las Vegas and taught for 6 years. I returned in 2018 and am so excited to be back!