Dear Oak Hill Families,
My name is Lara Fallon and I am the Full Service School Program Coordinator at Oak Hill. This is my third school year in this position. I have my masters in social work and I am also a licensed clinical social worker. My biggest reward is working with Oak Hill students and families.
The Full Service Schools program at Oak Hill is dedicated to helping our students, families and community in meeting their needs during these difficult times. The program is open to our school community to provide essential services partnering with community service providers and school staff.
The goal of the full service program is to assist families in addressing any barriers which may impact student development, learning and success. Services include assistance with behavior, medical, dental and other basic needs.
During this time of virtual learning, the Full Service Program at Oak Hill is providing the following services to students and their families:
· Mobile Mart Food Distribution: Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month, distributing fresh and nutritious food.
· Food Pantry: providing shelf stable, nonperishable food items.
· Clothing and Shoes
· Individual counseling for student and families addressing emotional health and wellness, parenting workshops, and trauma groups.
· GED and ESL classes for adults 17 and older
· Student tutoring
· Assistance with completing benefit applications and energy assistance.
· Referrals to community partners for other needs and concerns.
Please reach out to Ms. Lara if you need any assistance.
(314) 345-5660 office
(314) 596-2719 cell