Phone: 314-325-6494 | Email: email@example.com | Virtual Office Hours: M-F, 9 am-1 pm |
Ms. Amber Watson
Biography: Greetings students and families! My name is Amber Watson and I am the 8th grade science teacher here at Yeatman-Liddell College Preparatory Middle School for the 2019-2020 academic year. I am so excited to be a part of the Yeatman family and serve my community of greater St. Louis! I hope all are staying safe and healthy during this time! Students, I miss you all dearly and I look forward to us being reunited!
May 18-21 (Happy Last Week of School!)
Lesson PDF: This is the PDF with this week's material. You should complete the last half of this packet. Last week, you focused on greenhouses gases during the COVID-19 pandemic. This week, you will focus on weather patterns. Just like last week, each day has a daily task. However, you can work through the packet at your own pace.
Assignments are listed in the "Assignment" tab to the left, in Microsoft Teams, and Google Classroom
Students may submit work as an image/screenshot or a typed up document. Students have 3 options for submitting work:
1. Google Classroom (Class code: ys5osjp)
2. Microsoft Teams with portal username and password (Students, if you need your username or password, please send me an email).
Submitting Work on Microsoft Teams:
- Click the assignment to be completed
- Click edit in the browser
- Complete your assignment, be sure to click the SAVE button
- When finish, click CLOSE
- Click TURN IN, located on the upper right corner
3. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Weekly assignments are due Friday by 4 pm. If you need assistance with uploading assignments, please reach out!