Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. GRACE HOGAN
Hello! My name is Grace Hogan, and this is my sixth year of teaching. I have taught four years of 3rd grade, one year of 2nd, and one year of 5th grade. It is my fourth year teaching 3rd grade at Adams Elementary.
I earned my Bachelor's degree in Special Education at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and am also certified to teach elementary, early childhood, and secondary social studies. In my free time, I love to spend time with my son, Jonathan Wren, read, hike, craft, and try new restaurants. My goal as an educator is to partner with families for every child’s success- academically, emotionally, and socially. I am always here to listen and support you with any questions or concerns you have. Please reach me at (314) 518-1691 or email@example.com.
During this time of school closure, please check the assignment page for information and resources. I will be updating this every few days. I know not everyone has access to a printer, but for those of you who do, these are great extra resources that go along what we were learning in class.
A few immediate resources are:
● Accelerated Math 2.0/Math Facts in a Flash: https://hosted167.renlearn.com/189390/
● Achieve 3000 (Literacy Articles): Achieve3000.com
● Epic: (reading app): getepic.com Epic is providing free access at home for the remainder of the year. In order for me to set this up for you, I will need your email. Please message me your email address so I can get this set up for you. Students love reading on Epic, and there are 1000s of books.
Students should know their usernames and passwords, since we use these resources a lot in class. If they have forgotten, please message me and I will give you their username and passwords.
● BrainPop (videos and activities on 100s of topics, many of which include quizzes and extension activities- the students love it!): brainpop.com BrainPop is providing free usage to families. Please get on their website and it will give you directions on how to receive the free login.
● SLPS Academics team has created, printed and uploaded instruction support for students at every grade. Hard copies are being provided at the meal sites and have been uploaded to www.slps.org/keeponlearning.
Again, please check out the Assignments tab. If you are not signed up on ClassDojo, please contact me to get signed up. I am posting updates, activities, and videos almost every day.