-This year marks my fourth full year of teaching high school science.
-I got my Bachelor's in psychology at Ashford University and I got my teaching certificate and Master's degree in biology at Eastern Illinois University.
-I have taught lifescience, physical science, biology, anatomy & physiology, Earth science, environmental science, and physics.
-I believe that all students can learn.
Please reach out if you have any questions! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are stuck on an assignment or with a technology issue, here are some support options:
1. Check out these FAQs (link)
2. Send me an email with your question
3. Write a post on our Team page and tag me by typing @ and my name
4. Fill out this form (link) and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.
1. Become lifelong learners and critical thinkers by questioning what we hear, see, and do.
2. Apply what we know to solve real-world problems.
3. Become independent people who can work collaboratevly to make the world a better place.