Degrees and Certifications:
Name: LaToya Rhodes
Subject: 6-8 grade Study Skills
I have been a staff member at Yeatman Middle school for two years. I am a loving and positive individual that comes from a family with a lot of prestigious educational backgrounds. This has inspired me to take on this role as a educator. I am a product of the Saint Louis Public School district. I successfully graduated high school in three years after going to school day and night. I began my post high school education at Tennesse State University. I am currently attending Lindenwood University. Being able to teach the young minds of today is a privilege and honor. I am eagerly inspired to go the extra mile because of my skills and abilities. Hobbies that I find comfort and pleasure in are cooking, spending time with my grandparents, and exploring new things in life.
To Submit your work in Microsoft Teams:
- Log into Microsoft Teams by clicking join my Microsoft Team above. Use the link to find your class.
- Enter your Microsoft Teams username and password - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the assignment to be completed
- Click edit in the browser
- Complete your assignment, be sure to click the SAVE button
- When finish, click CLOSE
- Click TURN IN,located on the upper right corner
Please feel free to contact me: email@example.com
(students may also submit assignments through my email)
office hours: 8:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
IXL.com and YouTube.com