Phone: (314) 772-7544
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A.- The Evergreen State College- Olympia, WA M.A.- The University of Wisconsin-Madison- Madison, WI M.F.A.- The University of Wisconsin-Madison- Madison, WI K-12 Teaching Certification- Maryville University, MO
We begin a new school year with a lot of excitement! I want to applaud you for past and future help working with your child online. This year we will again work online again but SLPS has been working very hard to teach its teachers how to better help you and your child! Your child's attendance will be tracked for each assigned class period and daily work is expected to be turned in.
For help with technology, student meals, or other school related issues contact:
Please contact me with questions or concerns at email@example.com.
I am very excited to start school and work with you! You will be working online using Microsoft TEAMS. Look on this page (to the far left-hand side) for instruction videos on how to use TEAMS. Class will always start with me recording the day's lesson and allowing you to review the lesson later. Your attendance is recorded eachday and you will be graded on classwork each day too.
Please email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Mr. Blevans is responsible for:
1. I will updated this page each week, so look for new and exciting art projects, and videos.
2. I will grade your submitted art projects and give you feedback!
3. I will respond to your emails and answer each of your questions to the best of my ability.
What You are responsible for:
1. You will log on to your Teacher's TEAM Page during class time and read it each day.
2. You will complete your assignments and submit them to me for grading.
3. You will email me if you have any questions and respond back to emails sent to you by me.
TUESDAY- 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
THURSDAY- 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
St. Louis Public School District's Web Page- https://www.slps.org/Page/18590