Degrees and Certifications:
Biography: Mr. Blevans has been teaching in the St. Louis Public School District since 1999. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA) with an awarded Emphasis in the Fine Arts from the Evergreen State College, a Masters of Art (MA) and a Master of Fine Arts Degree (MFA) from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and a teaching certification from Maryville University. Mr. Blevans has six sons; two grown-up, one in high school, one in middle school and two in elementary school.
Parents and students –
First of all I want to express that I and your teachers miss you and hope you are all healthy and safe! I also want to apologize that we have to work together in this virtual format but we will learn and excell!
What Mr. Blevans is responsible for:
1. I will updated this page each week, so look for new and exciting art projects.
2. I will grade your submitted art projects and give you feedback!
3. I wil respond to your emails and answer each of your questions to the best of my ability.
What You are responsible for:
1. You will log on to your Teachers' Page and read it each day.
2. You will complete assigned one (1) art project a week and email me a picture of it to be graded!
3. You will email me if you have any questions and respond back to emails sent to you by your teacher.
Contact me at: email@example.com
Office Hours (you can email me any time, but I will respond right away during these times/dates!)
TUESDAY- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
THURSDAY- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
HOW TO USE MICROSOFT TEAMS VIDEO #1- https://youtu.be/7UEYoTU10zc
HOW TO USE MICROSOFT TEAMS VIDEO #2- https://youtu.be/7UEYoTU10zc
Mr. Blevans' Classroom Microsoft Teams LINK-
St. Louis Public School District's Web Page- https://www.slps.org/Page/18590
Shenandoah Students and Parenets- PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR GRADE LEVAL HOMEROOM TEACHER'S MICROSOFT TEAMS PAGE FOR ART PROJECTS AND DUE DATES!
Please use this link to complete a family technology survey: http://www.slps.org/tech
Technology inaccessible? All food distribution sites have continued learning packets available for pick up as well.
You can view the packet HERE
This weeks assignments (MAY 11-13TH)