Phone: (314) 772-7544
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A.- The Evergreen State College- Olympia, WA M.A.- The University of Wisconsin-Madison- Madison, WI M.F.A.- The University of Wisconsin-Madison- Madison, WI K-12 Teaching Certification- Maryville University, MO
Welcome back to our second year of "in-person" learning!! We begin a new school year with a lot of excitement, optimism and a real sense of "getting back to normal!"
I want to thank you, our students' parents, and applaud you for working with us to push your child to work harder to catch up with what time we have missed. I would like to stress that St. Louis Public School District has procedures in place in the event of a classroom or school closure due to a rare COVID event. We will be offering your child the best education no matter what!
As a reminder, your child's attendance is critical. If you have any questions about a lesson or project, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond to your emails within a day at most. I currently teach at two separate schools and I might not be able to respond immediately.
Additionally, for questions or a need for help with technology, student meals, or other school related issues, contact:
What Mr. Blevans is responsible for:
1. I will challenge you with exciting art projects, and videos.
2. I will grade your submitted art projects and give you feedback!
3. I will respond to your emails and answer each of your questions to the best of my ability.
What You are responsible for:
1. You will be prepared to listen, watch and do your work to the BEST of your ability. There are no master artists at your age and we all have to start at the beginning!
2. You will complete your assignments and submit them to me for grading at the end of each class period.
3. You will email me if you have any questions and respond back to emails sent to you by me.
TUESDAY- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
THURSDAY- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I teach at NCNAA at Roosevelt High School.
St. Louis Public School District's Web Page- https://www.slps.org/Page/18590