Welcome Back !!!
Hey, I am Ms. White the school social worker at Meramec Elementary. My role is to provide support to students and families with social emotional and community resources.
Office Hours Monday- Friday 8:55am-4pm
call/ text 314- 455-6246 with any questions or concerns
SLPS Resource Reminder:
- Food and Nutrition Services 21-22 Updates: LINK
- Meal Distribution Sites: LINK
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) program: LINK
- College Readiness Services and Info: www.slps.org/ccr
- Summer Learning Info: www.slps.org/summer
- SLPS Announces 2021 Educators of the Year! List of awardees
- Looking for our COVID-19 data? Click on the gold, lavender and blue COVID-19 District Dashboard icon or visit www.slps.org/dashboard.
- Board Presentations (includes the Consolidation Plan): www.slps.org/presentations
- New Family Registration: Families that are new to the District can now register online.
- FINAL Approved 2020-2021 School Year Calendar: Visit www.slps.org/calendar
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900, email@example.com
UnitedWay 211: assistance with utilities and food: Call 2-1-1 or visit https://www.stl.unitedway.org/
Pandemic SNAP/EBT Info: https://mydss.mo.gov/media/pdf/pandemic-food-stamp-faqs
Ameren: COVID-19 Relief Fund if you are facing financial hardship because of COVID-19.