Welcome Herzog Families
My name is Mrs. Jeri Bryant, I am the School Counselor here at Herzog and I am truly honor to be here to work with your children.
As a counselor I:
- Counselor individual students as needed and facilitate peer mediations.
- Counsel small groups of children with similar concerns.
- Teach classroom guidance lessons on a variety of topics.
- Consult with teachers and parents to assist them in meeting individual student needs.
- Provide information and resources for parents and teachers.
- And much more!
Also, I help assist and guide student with understanding the three content standards of school counseling;
- Social/Emotional Development (helping student to understand self, interacting with others in respectful ways, and applying personal safety skills),
- Academic Development (applying skills needed for educational achievement, developing and monitoring a personal education plan), and
- Career Development (applying career exploration and planning skills in the achievement of life career goals, knowing and understanding how to obtain information about the world of work)..
Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you at Jeri.Bryant@slps.org or my office hours will be Monday - Friday - 11:00 am - 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.