Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Columbia College, Missouri M.Ed. University of Missouri, St. Louis
I am Kellie Tucker and I am pleased to serve as the Literacy Specialist/Substitute at Bryan Hill. I work with students in the areas of Literacy Enrichment and Intervention, while also serving as the building substitute. I am excited to return to Bryan Hill after a two-year break. I previously worked as a First/Second Grade Teacher at Bryan Hill for four years, before taking some time off to welcome my youngest daughter. This is my seventh year working in the field of education. Prior to Bryan Hill, I worked for the Hazelwood School District, and I spent a summer teaching an ELL class of second through fifth grade students, in Arizona. I was especially excited to return to Bryan Hill. The College Hill Neighborhood is a special place to me. Though I grew up in California, my family has history with this neighborhood and it is an honor to serve families in this community. Now that I have returned, I look forward to picking up where I left off.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Click HERE to read an important message for families from Board of Education President Dorothy Rohde-Collins and Superintendent Dr. Kelvin R. Adams
- COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- General hotline for questions, concerns: 314-437-8430
- Social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900, firstname.lastname@example.org