Mr. Charles O. Robinson, MSW, LCSW (School Social Worker)
Walk In Rental Assistance Clinics
3001 Arsenal, St. Louis, MO 63118
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; evening clinics: 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Wohl Recreation Center
1515 N Kingshighway Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63113
Monday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - noon
Wednesday & Thursday: 9 a.m. - noon; evening clinics: 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Dear Laclede Scholars and Families,
My name is Charles Robinson, and I am the School Social Worker at Laclede Elementary. The 23-24 school year is upon us, and we are ready for another fantastic year. I look forward to helping each scholar find that successful academic path, by providing the social and emotional support needed to thrive. Parents, we must maintain the lines of communication, via phone call, text, email, Class Dojo, or through teams. By doing this, we will give our scholars the best opportunity to achieve success!
As you know, school social workers are an integral link between school, home, and the community in helping students achieve academic and social success. As your School Social Worker, I will assist in addressing social, emotional, and/or behavioral issues that affect the well-being of the student, both in and out of the school environment.
My services include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting families with community resources
- Consultation with staff, students, parents, and community partners
- Classroom interventions and prevention
- Crisis intervention
- Short-term individual counseling with students
- Addressing issues of non-attendance and truancy
- Conduct home visits
- Participate in the Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or 504 process
- Social work services are available to all student's enrolled at Jefferson through parent, teacher, or self-referral.
Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at: 314-385-0546 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pierre Laclede Junior Career Academy
5821 Kennerly Ave. |
St. Louis, MO 63112