The Saint Louis Public School District has put together a COVID Response Team to work collaboratively with the City of St. Louis Department of Health (DOH) on contact tracing.
In preparation for this important role, team members completed the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health COVID-19 Contact Tracing course. Each team member has a caseload and tracks cases from the initial report through to the conclusion. This process includes daily conversations with the DOH, school staff, SLPS families and other stakeholders. Their work is critical during this time.
• Jayme Major, Assistant General Counsel
• Karlla Dozier, Director of Employee Relations
• Daniel Wojciechowski, Human Resources Investigator
• Angelia Rougeau, Assistant Principal, special assignment contact tracing
• Ashley McMichael, Assistant Principal, special assignment contact tracing
Degrees and Certifications: