Name: Megan WatsonEmail: Megan.Watson@slps.orgRoom Number(s): 205Subject(s): 1st GradeBuilding Phone: (314) 533-0874Teacher Message:
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! My name is Ms. Watson and I will be your child’s first grade teacher this year. I am excited and eager to be a part of your child’s learning experience. In this letter I have attached our class logo, a bunny. I am asking that your child wear the bunny logo on his/her shirt for the first several days of school. Please write your child’s name on it. This will ensure that your child gets to the correct classroom.
If your child rides the bus, please place your child’s bus card inside his/her book bag.
Here is a list of supplies needed for the upcoming school year:
· A book bag
· 2-3 glue sticks
· Crayons (no larger than a 24 count box)
· 3 boxes of Kleenex ( we share Kleenex as a class for the entire school year)
· 1 box of Ziploc bags any size
· 5 Spiral notebooks-Do not put your child's name on the noteooks
· 1 pack of dry erase markers
Have a safe and fun summer! Stop by your neighborhood library; they have cool summer reading programs!