Dear Parents and Students,
Thank you for visiting my web page! I look forward to working with each one of you. Are you anxious and wonder how this school year is going to look like? Your success is first on my priority list. You matter.
I will post assignments for my classes on this platform and on Microsoft Teams where most of the instruction and learning will take place. Please click on the Virtual Learning tab located on the right-hand side of my picture to get an idea of what we will be doing each week.
Have a wonderful school year!
Dr. Jones is married with three children: two daughters and a son. She enjoys writing poetry, cooking, and gardening. She obtained her tertiary education from South Africa and the United States.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Leadership in Teaching and Learning - Missouri Baptist University (2019)
- Education Specialist (Ed.S) in Instructional Leadership - Lindenwood University (2015)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) with emphasis in reading - Webster University ( 2007)
- BA Honours in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - University of Transkei (1998)
- BA in Education, English, and History - University of Transkei (1990)
Period 8 ESOL REading/Write