Parents and students, thank you for visiting my web page! I look forward to working with each one of you. Are you anxious and wonder how this school year is going to look like? Your success is first on my priority list. You matter.
I will post assignments for my classes on Microsoft Teams where students will turn in their assignments. Students, please click on the links provided to get to the team for your class located under Links to Teams.
I wish you a happy and safe school year!
Dr. Jones is married with three children: two daughters and a son. She enjoys reading, writing poetry, cooking, and gardening. She obtained her tertiary education from South Africa and the United States.
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Leadership in Teaching and Learning - Missouri Baptist University (2019)
- Education Specialist (Ed.S) in Instructional Leadership - Lindenwood University (2015)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) with emphasis in reading - Webster University ( 2007)
- BA Honours in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - University of Transkei (1998)
- BA in Education (Majors: English and History) - University of Transkei (1990)