Hola! Konnichiwa! Bon Jour! Guten Tag!
My name is Julie Harwell and I amthe School Counselor.Please contact me at 314-626-3447 or firstname.lastname@example.org**************************During this school closure, please feel free to contact me at any time for any reason: email@example.comFor helpful information regarding addressing the coronovirus with children, tips and ideas for making the most of the stay at home order, and resources for families with very young children,please see the "Kids and the Coronavirus" land other links on the left hand side of the page.The District’s direct hotline for students and parents requiring social and emotional support is: 314-345-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Missouri Unemployment
Missouri SNAP Food Stamps, TANF, WIC
- Apply for unemployment in Missouri
- Please see and share this tip sheet from Generations United for grandfamilies amid COVID- 19. We welcome feedback and are happy to make updates or changes we receive additional ideas and feedback.
Help Paying Bills
- Online Application Access: https://mydss.mo.gov/food-assistance/food-stamp-program
- COVID-19 Food Stamp Information: https://mydss.mo.gov/covid-food-stamp-info
Housing and Utilities ResourcesOther district resources:COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- Ameren Missouri
- COVID-19 Information for Ameren Response: https://www.ameren.com/account/customer-service/covid-19
- LIHEAP: https://dss.mo.gov/fsd/energy-assistance/index.htm
- Ameren Illinois
FREE MEALS FOR STUDENTS: www.slps.org/mealsACADEMIC MATERIALS FOR FAMILIES: www.slps.org/keeponlearning
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: www.slps.org/resources**************************
Here at Dewey we believe that in order for our students to excel academically, it is imperative that we provide them with a warm, safe, and supportive environment. We understand the importance of building relationships and cultivating a strong and inclusive school community.
Dewey is working very hard to provide a trauma sensitive environment for all of our students and to instill restorative practices into our classrooms and into our discipline processes. For more information on trauma informed and restorative practices please click on the links in the left hand menu.I am available every day from 8-3