Kalani Price's Corner
Welcome to Kalani Price's Corner!!
Spread The WORD!!!
These companies are hiring:
Fed Ex - (877) 716-8753
Home Depot (877) 9675443
U.P.S. (888) 877-0922
Verzon (800) 511-8086
Staples (800) 378-2753
You may not need it, but someone you know might!!
UPDATES- Testing sites
Affenia at 6763 Page is now a COVID-19 testing site. Please call 896-1700 for an appointment. Also, Homer G. Phillips Apartments is now a COVID-19 testing site. The address is 2425 North Whittier, please call ahead at 367-5820. Urban League at 8960 Jennings Station Road between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Help with your rent:
If you need help with you RENT please call the United Way at 1-800-427-4626 or The Salvation Army at 646-3000.
Parents if your in need of food the Salvation Army is pre-packaging and boxing up food at its food pantries in Missouri and Illinois.
This is to cut down on person-to-person contact. Additionally, food pantries are either drive-thru pick-up or door pick-up for boxes.
Here is where you can find Salvation Army food pantries:
- Arnold Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Wednesday, 9:30a - 11:45a.
- Euclid Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Friday, 9:30a - 12:00p.
- Ferguson Community Empowerment Center: Emergency financial assistance is available by appointment only.
- Family Haven CIP: Food Pantry Tuesdays, 9:00a - 1:00p.
- Gateway Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Mondays and Tuesday, 10:00a - 1:00p, Wednesdays, 3:00p - 5:00p.
- Maplewood Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Wednesday, 9:30a - 12:30p.
- O’Fallon Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Monday, Thursday, and Friday, 10:00a - 1:45p and the second Wednesday of the month 5:30p - 7:15p.
- Temple Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Mondays 10:00a -12:00p and Thursdays 3:00p - 5:00p. Additional Mobile Marts Wednesdays, 3:00p - 5:00p. Community meals served Wednesdays, 6:00p - 8:00p.
- St. Charles Corps Community Center: Food Pantry Tuesday – Thursday, 1:00p - 3:15p and Fridays, 1:00p - 2:45p.