Name: Jaculyn Lambert
Grade: English Language Arts, 7th grade
Room Number: 310
Virtual Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am- 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-3:30 pm
Email: email@example.com (contact during offline hours)
Contact Number: 314-626-3291
Biography: Ms. Lambert has been a part of the Yeatman family for six years. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication and a Masters of Education from The University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is currently enrolled in the school counseling program at the university, as well. She is a proud member of Delta-Sigma-Theta Sorority, Incorporated. Ms. Lambert is dedicated to using her education to promote academic excellence in the African-American Community.
Hello Students and Parents!
I hope you’re doing well, and staying healthy while practicing social distancing. We will start Virtual Learning in Microsoft Teams on Monday, April 6, 2020. In order to be an active participant, please do the following:
Submitting Assignments in Microsoft Teams
- Log into Microsoft Teams by clicking on Microsoft Teams on the left hand side. Use the link to find your class.
- Enter your Microsoft Teams username and password - firstname.lastname@example.org (The same logins we use for class) If you do not know your username and password, please email me, email@example.com
- Reader Response Journals are to be completed daily through Microsoft Teams
- All work should be completed and uploaded in Microsoft Teams
- Please check daily for assignments
- Click the Assignment to be completed
- Click Edit in Browser
- Complete your assignment, be sure to SAVE
- When finished, click CLOSE
- Click TURN IN, located on the upper right corner
If you're unable to submit in Microsoft Teams; you can email your assignment with an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.