Summer Learning Registration Information
Summer Learning Session I: July 6 - July 31, 2020
Click here to register: Summer Session I Registration
- Session I is online only and designed for high school students in grades 9-12 who need to take credit recovery courses or meet state guidelines required for graduation.
Account Login: SLPS1For username and password, contact the summer school helpline at 314-345-5656 on Thursday, July 2 and Monday, July 6.
Summer Learning Session II: August 3 - August 14, 2020
Click here to register: Summer Session II Registration
- Session II is an academic enrichment program offering high-quality, research-based instruction with a focus on language, literacy, and math designed to support students in their transition to the next grade level. This session is for incoming Kindergarten students through incoming 9th grade students. This session format will be brick and mortar, online, or blended.
Summer Learning Session III: June 15 - July 31, 2020
Click here to register: Summer Session III Registration
- Session III is geared toward students having continuous engagement learning activities through the use of online resources. Grade-level facilitators will provide students with access to evidence-based digital resources and provide minimal support. It is a self-paced, self-guided digital enrichment program. This session is for incoming Pre-Kindergarten-4 students through incoming 12th grade students. This session format is online only.
- Registration for all sessions is currently available only to students enrolled in SLPS.
- Space in Session II is limited. Priority will be given to students with the greatest academic need in reading.
- Students who register for at least one Summer Learning session and continue to engage with the lessons will be able to keep District-issued devices (iPad and/or hotspot) over the summer.