Name: Cherry Cotton
Email: cherry.cotton @slps.org
Room Number(s): 405W
Subject(s): Advanced Microsoft Certification Prep 1&2 / 3&4
Building Phone: 314-776-3300
Degree: M.A. in Computer Information Systems
B.A. in Business Communication
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) E-LEARNING INFORMATION:
This section of my webpage provides information to help guide e-learning during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- If at anytime you experience a technical problem (that is a problem with accessing a webpage or problems with your computer) email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- All assignments and due dates are posted in MS Office 365 (TEAMS APP). If you do not have access to MS Office 365, please CLICK HERE to download instructions that will allow you to download a free version.
- During E- Learning the class assignments are all ONLINE with the assistance of Cengage Learning Management.
- To access Cengage Learning Management - CLICK HERE.
- If the student has forgotten their login for Cengage Learning Management System please email me at email@example.com.
Please click on classroom period link to view assignments in Teams:
- Assignments are a critical function for schools, allowing teachers to measure student comprehension through various types of work like on-line lessons, while assignments also help students to see how much they've learned. The Assignment Section is the central location where faculty, parents, and students will go to utilize this functionality.
- All assignments for Microsoft Prep courses will be completed online using Cengage Learning Management System.
- For assignments and due dates visit Microsoft Office Teams using the information above.
- SLPS Virtual Learning Plan
- COVID-19 FAQs: slps.org/covidfaqs
- FREE MEALS FOR STUDENTS: slps.org/meals
- ACADEMIC MATERIALS FOR FAMILIES: slps.org/keeponlearning
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: slps.org/resources
- The District’s direct hotline for students and parents requiring social and emotional support is: 314-345-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.