Welcome Hamilton Family
Name: Chevelle Stewart
email address: Chevelle.Stewart@slps.org
Phone number: 314.367.0552
Welcome to my page
Goal to succeed at Hamilton:
My name is Chevelle Stewart. This is my 17th year teaching in the St. Louis Public School District. I obtained my BS degree in Business Administration from Southern Illinois University. I obtained my MBA from Maryville University. My certification in Elementary Education was received at Harris Stowe State College. Finally, I received my Masters in Administration and Educational Specialist Degree from the University of Missouri St. Louis. I became a teacher because I wanted to help educate children in the same school district through which I matriculated. Initially being in the business arena allowed me to see the many challenges that students would eventually come across in their adult lives.
Classroom Requirements will include but not be limited to the following:
- Attending class regularly and punctually
- Participating in class discussions
- Completing and turning in all assignments
- Following classroom rules:
1. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2. Do not disturb others while they are working.
3. Don’t leave your area with out permission.
4. Follow directions the first time asked.