Room Number(s): 430 East
- Born and raised in St. Louis
- Graduate of Ritenour High School
- Lived and worked in Southeast Missouri as a newspaper reporter and editor
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees from University of Missouri - St. Louis
- 10 years experience as public education teacher
- Starting fifth year at Gateway STEM
Personal Teaching Philosophty
The most important goal for these courses is to empower students to become:
- Life-long learners who stay informed about the world around them.
- Aware and engaged citizens who participate in society and government.
- Leaders in their communities, state, and nation.
Courses Taught 2018-2019 School Year
- Period 1: AMERICAN HISTORY (Resource)
- Period 2: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT (Resource)
- Period 3: Planning
- Period 4: AMERICAN HISTORY (Resource)
- Period 5: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT (CT/WRIGHT)
- Period 6: PLC
- Period 7: AMERICAN HISTORY
- Period 8: AMERICAN GOVERNMENT