Name: Ashley WilsonEmail: email@example.comRoom Number 119Subject(s):ELA, Math, Science, Social StudiesBuilding Phone: 314-385-0546Teacher Message:Welcome to an exciting year of LEARNING, EXPLORING, AND FUN!Biography:Hello families,I am Mrs. Wilson. This is my 3rd year as a classroom teacher. I graduated from University of Missouri- St. Louis with a Master's in early childhood education.Third grade is a transitional grade for students. It is a wonderful time of exploration and discovery. It is also my favorite grade to teach!When I am not working I enjoy spending time with my husband and our 3 children Amori (13), Aubrey (4), and Reece (2). I also enjoy traveling with family and friendsThank you for sharing your child with me this year. I look forward to building a relationship with him/her and learning how they best learn as individuals. Parents are their child's first and most important teacher. It is my goal that we work together throughout the year to ensure your child is successful this year. In order to do this...
- read with your child daily
- homework is sent home Monday - Thursday encourage your child to complete homework
- ensure your child gets plenty of rest
- make sure your child attends school on time daily
- actively participate with parent organizations and volunteer whenever possible
- expectations in our class are set high, I will encourage your child to strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Mistakes are allowed in our room, mistakes are proof that they are trying.
- Lets stay in communication throughout the year.
- I look forward to an amazing year in 3rd grade!
Degrees and Certifications: