SLPS is Participating in the Seamless Summer Option Program
2021-2022 School Year
Saint Louis Public Schools operates the Community Eligibility Provision Program, which allows all SLPS school students to eat a free breakfast, lunch, and snack. This year, the school district is operating the Parent /Guardian Pick-Up and Non-Congregate Feeding Waivers.
Meal Distribution Sites
- The waivers will allow parents/guardians to pick up five (5) –day meal kits for students that are learning virtually.
- The Food and Nutrition Services will open the meal distribution sites on Monday, September 20, 2021.
- Families can pick up 5 –day meal kits every Monday (except for holidays, then service is shifted to Tuesday).
- Bryan Hill Elementary, 2128 E Gano Ave, St. Louis, MO 63107
- Buder Elementary, 5319 Lansdowne Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109
- Dewey Elementary, 6746 Clayton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139
- ESOL Office, 1530 S. Grand, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Gateway Complex, 4 Gateway Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63106
- Bertha Gilkey Pamoja at Cole, 3935 Enright Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
- Hodgen Tech Academy, 1616 California Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Lexington Elementary, 5030 Lexington Ave, St. Louis, MO 63115
- Mallinckrodt AGI, 6020 Pernod Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139
- Mason Elementary, 6031 Southwest Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139
- Mullanphy Elementary, 4221 Shaw Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63110
- Nance Elementary, 8959 Riverview Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63147
- Nottingham CAJT, 4915 Donovan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109
- Stix ECE, 647 Tower Grove Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110
- Woerner Elementary, 6131 Leona St, St. Louis, MO 63116
Contact the Food and Nutrition Services Department: Tenecia Williams, Accountability Specialist, 314-345-2308, or Althea Albert-Santiago, Director, 314-345-4519.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Click here to view/download a PDF version.