How can I obtain an employee ID badge?
To ensure the safety of our students and employees, identification (ID) badges are required at all times while on District property.
- All employees will be issued a free ID badge at the time of hire.
- In the event an ID is lost or becomes unuseable it is the responsibility of the employee to obtain a replacement
- The cost to replace an ID badge is $5.00 and is payable in the Treasury Department
- Replacement IDs may be obtained in the Human Resources Division located at 801 North 11th Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 any time Monday thru Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Proof of payment and identification is required prior to receiving a replacement ID badge